Monday, March 31, 2014

WORDS OF WISDOM : PART- 2 BY SUMIT BIJAKA


253299_10152055586686917_841435592_n

“Winners don’t, do different things , they do things differently” .


Spot the difference for yourself :
1(a)  I am not sure.
1(b)  I will do it somehow.

2(a) I will wait and watch.
2(b) I will make things happen.

3(a) I believe in the luck factor.
3(b) I believe in myself.

4(a) There is no hope left now.
4(b) I am still hoping for the best.

5(a) I have already given my best ,but nothing happened.
5(b) I will still give my best .

6(a) There are no leader types people in my downline.
6(b) I will spot my people and groom them to become leaders.

7(a) I will do everything for my downlines.(invitation,presentation,follow up)
7(b) I will teach them how to do it.

8(a) I promise you sir “I will come in highest earners from now onwards.”
8(b) I promise you sir “I will give my 100% from now onwards.”
9(a) Sir, in that venue people are not that good.
9(b) Sir, in that venue, we have a lot of scope.

10(a) Sir, I have a problem.
10(b) Sir, I need your suggestion.

11(a) Sir, I want to attend Bandipur conference.
11(b) Sir, i want to attend Bandipur conference along with my 2 core group leaders.

12(a) I have 5 silvers below me.
12(b) I have a wonderful team of 5 silvers with me.

13(a) I am in Dream Riders/Silicon cruzers group.
13(b) I would love to become a true Ebizzer first .

14(a) I have developed this group single-handedly.
14(b) The blessings of my uplines and the love of my downlines helped me to develop this group.

15(a) Its very hot outside.
15(b) Its very hot outside. So What?

16(a) I didn’t have my breakfast and lunch today.
16(b) I took only 2 follow ups in morning and 1 training meeting in the afternoon,I am still hungry.

17(a) Sir, today my cheque is of 50000 rupees.
17(b) Sir, today 2 leaders are in highest earners from my group.

18(a) Sir, I took twooooooooooooooo presentations today.
18(b) Sir, I took 2 presentations today. May be I could have taken 1 more.

19(a) Sir, all the 20 associates of that venue are inactive now.
19(b) Sir, I learnt so many things today, how to establish network in different venues.

20(a) My upline is good for nothing.
20(b) I am also an upline . I will give my best effort for my group.

21(a) My downlines are not at all co-operative.
21(b) I am also a downline. I should also listen to my uplines.

22(a) Sir, can I also reach 2.5 lacs per week?
22(b) Sir, can u teach me how to reach 2.5 lacs per week?

23(a) I don’t have money.
23(b) I still have EBIZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment